September 29, 2010

DRIVE advance copy #1



The first advance copy of DRIVE just arrived and it looks great. Nice to see it in book form. Always a little nervous opening the package for the first time, but all's well and I'm happy to announce that it looks like 4 boxes of advance soft covers were delivered to CCS in Detroit this morning, meaning that there should be 48 soft covers for sale at 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon outside the auditorium where I will also be signing them before my presentation of the book at 6pm. These will be the only books sold publicly before the release date of November 10th. Hope to see you there. Off to the airport!

12 comments:

Alex Jaeger said...

looks amazing Scott! Can't wait to get my hands on one. CCS is my Trans alma mater! Back when it was 'Center' for Creative Studies.
best to you with the reactions and the sales!

Bob said...

is there a site where you can order drive outside the u.s. europe for example. it looks so good!

scoro said...

Thanks.

Bob, if you are in the UK. Titan Books will be distributing and selling the book there. Should be at all the Forbidden Planet stores. Outside the UK you can order directly from the Design Studio Press site, we ship worldwide.
www.designstudiopress,com

Vaughan Ling said...

Looking forward to your talk at CCS!

Parka said...

The designs look really cool. Can't wait to get this.

VIKRANT . CHANDEKAR said...

GREAT SCOTT,,CONGTATZ ,,,
HAVE ANY CLUE WHERE I CAN GET IN INDIA?
WAITING FOR DRIVE,,,

Unknown said...

Very Cool! Your lecture at CCS was great! Your search for new ways to design is very inspiring!

scoro said...

Thanks All,
Parka, advance copy heading your way soon.
vicky, if you buy it off our website, we ship worldwide.

Tim said...

I just saw this book was out, I'll definitely be getting it! Very inspiring, and just fun to look at.

kewlrats said...

Love the book, Scott! Great job! I can't keep my Studio's hands off of it!

César Rosolino said...

anxious to get this book one day, magnificent works, amazing! hugs!

Unknown said...

Marvelous work Scott. I will definitely get this :)